E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 24, 2011

BUTTERFLY

BUTTERFLY FINE  ARTS

In Red Bank celebrated it's one year anniversary
Feb 19, 2011


Owner/Natalia Belaya (Top left)




GARY GORYANY
I've shown this piece before.  I took a second and closer look at it and think it is good enuff to be shown again.  Sometimes when people do this kind of work it tends to be more crafty than artistic.  Gary is good at both 




I'm a lousy reporter and often do not get names but the piece on the right is by Gennadi Kirichansky.  I didn't get the name of the artist who did the piece on the left.  I apologize because it is excellent work.



"Florence"
....is by Val Dyshlov

It's refreshing to see a European/Russian twist to surrealism


also seen

Alla Preobrazhenkaya

Tank-a


BUTTERFLY FINE ARTS

...life is art





No comments:

Post a Comment