E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Monday, April 11, 2011

ASBURY BLUES

My dominant sense is visual.  To keep from diverting energy from that I don't put to much energy into music.  I was thinking lately that music is part of culture so maybe I should put some energy in that direction.  To that end I went to a new spot in Asbury Park, the blues club, called

ASBURY BLUES

Got lucky.  It is obviously the new hot spot in AP.  The place to see and be seen.  Not only that I was there for a magic moment, meaning a really good set that had the ladies dancing in the isles.

I'm not sure if he called his group,
Slim Chance or was it Slim Change.  His name was Slim



That's "Slim" on the right.  You can expect ALF
to be a regular here.

Go to You-tube: Channel> CaptFlash881

......to see a really smokin' set

No comments:

Post a Comment