E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Sunday, May 22, 2011

ALF ALERT 012

MAY 21, 2011

Yesterday the world was suppose to end @ 6 PM
IT DID NOT AS FAR AS I CAN TELL

At five o'clock I was on the boardwalk when
someone introduced me to the mayor

I explained to the mayor about the ocean side of the boardwalk be declared a
FREE CULTURE ZONE

The mayor said there was a freak he wanted to see
B4 the world ended.*

It did not end so ALF would like to exploit the
opportunity by declaring a

JIHAD
against the

CULTURAL FACIST
of AP

The jihad will be executed thru
ART ACTIONS
and
CULTURAL BLACKMAIL


ALF RULES

*  This post has led to some confusion.  Apologies to the Mayor.  Someone told me the mayor had said "Preakness" The horse race.  Not "freaks"  It was noisey that day.

It needs to be clarified here that the "Jihad" is not against the mayor at this time


1 comment: