E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

PARIS



I was in Paris in 1999.  I worked with the other street artist down along the Siene next Notre Dame.  Money was scarse.  I ended up getting in a street fight with some Arabs.

I forget his name but he is the guy in the top picture with the long coat on.  It was a cold slow day.  We had gone thru two bottles of wine when these Arab guys came along.

His easel and paints were next to the river.  For Gawd knows what reason they threw it into the river.  Here was a guy who barely had enuff money for a room that night and these assholes threw is only means of making a buck into the river.

I thought that sucked.  There were three of them and only me.  I grab one of them and turned him around and kicked him twice in the nuts.  They knocked me down and the three of them were kicking me.  I wasn't finished.  I had a razor in my pocket.  I managed to slash one of them in the leg and they ran off.  I lost my Capt's hat in the scuffle.


No comments:

Post a Comment