E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Saturday, February 18, 2012

REBEARTH

It was promoted as an, Asbury artist".  Feb eighteenth @ dark thirty.  I was there but no one else was.  They had gone to dinner.  I wandered over to B.A.G. and chewed the local art scene fat with Doug Z then wandered up to Ruben's World on Cookman.

After a decent interval I returned to Re-bearth.  The artist, whoose name was "Trip" was there, so I shot a few frames.


This is the artist who goes by the name of "Trip".  He sez he's gonna' go live in Barcelona and bad mouth Amerika.  Good luck


Even tho everything was in blue I kinda' like it.  It was sorta' a refreshing change.  Go figger.


After she tied me up she stuck a dildoe up my anus and put it on hi, then left.  I sent her a thank you card via priority mail

Doug from Cafe' Volan was there but he was moody.

No comments:

Post a Comment