E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 5, 2012

KULTURAL KA-KA

The
KULTURAL KA-KA
hits the proverbial fan

I was sitting in Cafe' Volan on Thurs.
April 5, 2012

.....when I noticed a man and a woman crossing the street.  They had some papers in their arms.  They stopped and looked at Cafe" Volan.  I thought they are going to come inside and ask to leave the papers.

  They did.

She was a stallion. I knew instinctively she could hurt me.

They put their papers under the Tri-City News, then she walked over and placed one on the table and said, "this is where he sits". 

I got up to see what it was.  Another alternative press.  A competitor for Tri-City News.

The

WAG

A quick look and it wasn't hard to tell that these people didn't think highly of Dan Jacobson.  I can't claim to be a fan of his.

They said some pretty "un-flattering" things 'bout him.

The entry of another weekly is a
siesmic shift on the local
kulture scene.

ALF welcomes the new arrival and wishes
them the best.  It is a re-freshing change.


TCN is constantly bashing the AP Press
Looks like it's their turn.

Goe's round...cums


  
Seems it'sa woman behind it.  Her name is

JULES RAMBO

I knew it.  That was her who walked thru the door.

I'm dead serious 'bout this, that woman could hurt somebody. She's from Texas. I wonder how much she wants
to whip my ass?

She really socked it to Dan.  I thought I saw her before.  I think, but I'm not sure I did a music video of her at Asbury Blues when it was still open.

Visit:  You-tube>Channel>Captflash881>Smokin'





No comments:

Post a Comment