E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Thursday, August 30, 2012

REALITY CHECK

 
 
DUTCH STEPS
 
I was in Amsterdamn in 81'  It's a crowded place, so the houses are skinny and have narrow one person stairways to the next floor along the walls.
 
 
 
I was staying on the top floor of a youth hostel.
Groups of young tourist from around Europe were common.  One day I put a sign at the bottom of the steps that read,  "No women allowed".
 
Wasn't long before a militant young femenist marched up the steps and demanded in a loud aggressive voice...
 
......why aren't women allowed up here?  There's nothing here...!
 
I sed;...I'm up here....!
 
...she ran back down the steps.
 
 
SET & SETTING
 
I heard this from somone.  A violinist put on a show at some place like Carnegie Hall.  He recieved a standing ovation and repeated encore, calls.
 
....yet when he went and played in a subway a week
later he was ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment