E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

CONTROLLED CHAOS

 
 
CONTROLLED CHAOS
 
is an oxymoron that I can understand
because in the past I have talked about
 
COHERENT ABSTRACTION
 
There is a whole school of art that I call
the "Mush" school of art.  It is populated with
pretenders who push paint around a canvas
and call it art.
 
When a painting is overly busy it indicates to me
the artist is trying to obscure something
.....that they don't know what their doing.
Searching, hoping to find something.
 
 

 
I've shown his work here before.
It's worth a second look
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
Patrick's work is so meticulous and
labor intensive I'm beginning to suspect he
is a monk who is secretly
meditating 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment