E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Sunday, August 24, 2014

RANDOM THOUGHTS 8/24/14



If a man transitions to female
and a
female transitions to male

what happens when they have sex?

Does a false penis get hard and
ejaculate sperm?

Does a false vagina get wet and experiences
an orgasm ?

Can they make babies ?

Recently on the internet someone from
John Hodgekins University sed:

...70 to 80% lose their desire to change sex

it should be treated as a mental disorder not a
defendable right.


...it was also stated that there is no such thing as sex
re-assignment.  To change outward appearance does nothing about basic biology.



Further thoughts:

At seventy years of age I decided to come out of the closet...but..!!!

The resistance was so fierce I went back in.
Then the door was locked and nailed shut.

I decided to re-evaluate the situation and sat down to smoke a joint.

Do I really want to go out there?  Is it safe?
While the closet is small everything is close.  It's safe and secure

If I can't get out, they can't get in

...maybe I'll stay

2 comments: