E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Sunday, September 7, 2014

CULTURAL FASCISM

The 

WAR ON CULTURE
continues

Near the beginning of the season
I did some chalk work on the
sidewalk on Sat, May 31st

When I told Ofc. Griswold about it
the Ofc he was with called it "Graffiti" (Site un-seen)

It's not grafitti it's art

I was run off next to "Sol's" on a complaint but yet again "no name".  How can I face my accuser in court if I don't know their name ?

But the guy who took the cake was the one I called

His "Darkness"

(aka: The Dark Prince)

This guy is why the Asbury Park PD needs some
Cultural awareness/sensitivity training.

The are too many cultural peons running around with guns and badges misstaking art for grafitti.

His Darkness would be a prime canidate.  He harassed me all summer long.  He kept saying 
"I don't like it" (My art) And I kept muttering under my breath...if I want you opinion all ask for it..!!

One time he said my work looked like shit. 
When I asked him if he would say that on camera
..see the video He wouldn't


On You-tube

Channel>

Capt Flash




No comments:

Post a Comment