E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

KISS OF DEATH

The

ASBURY PARK CURSE

...continues...!!

80% of businesses fail

PASSION

was an event promoter.  A long time
anchor on the corner of Cookman and Emory.

I did the last hippy performance for them.  They were not receptive.  I heard that one of their employees embezzled some money.

They took their sign down today.

DINO'S

...the deli shop across from the post office closed up.
When they first opened I did some chalk on the side
walk.  Then I did a poster.  It was posted on line.  They had a spike in business.  I brought my son-in-law in and he spent some money.  I offered to send them the poster if they would send me and e-mail address.

Never came.  Then they started using someone else's
art in their advertising. I never darkened their door
again.  Serves 'em right.




No comments:

Post a Comment