E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 8, 2017

BROWELL

.....is a new term...!!!

.....I learned from an article in the
politically correct
Huffington Post

aka:

HUFF & PUFF

Good News....according to this female
writer it's now O.K. for straight guys to be
just friends with gay guys. LOL

Why?  Because gay guys can give better relationship
 advice than straight guys.  LOL

Lucky me.  Just what I need.  Now if I could just find a woman...!!!!

This is what happens when you let a bunch
of wimmen alone. 

It's now o.k. to be friends with gay guys.  Thank Gawd at last.

Just what I always wanted.

The writer is just naïve.  Trying to get reality to match her theory.

There's only one thing fairies are interested in...
is "turning" as the saying goes, to have sex with a straight
guy by packing his fudge

It's o.k. to be friends is just a trick to make them
more receptive and vulnerable.

LOL






1 comment: