E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Saturday, June 17, 2017

ASBURY PARK

.....was named the

Coolest Small Town

In America

By Budget Travel Magazine

ahead of Bisbee Arizona
and
Nevada City, Calif

where ever that is...!!













......just proves journalistic whoredom is alive
and well.

A commenter asked how much he
was paid and by whom for this
propaganda piece

Most of the 29 comments were negative


On Oct 7, 2015 I was caught writing my name on a bench
by the AP police.  I pulled out my camera and made a
video.

For writing my name one time (Nine letters)


I wrote my name one time
I got three charges
Eight months later
after six trips to court
and three lawyers

all charges were dismissed.

What this was, was a
false arrest and a malicious
prosecution orchestrated by a

politically correct, man hating, fem-Nazi
on the city council who has let her sexual
orientation distort her judgment..

.....how cool is that ?





No comments:

Post a Comment