E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Sunday, December 3, 2017

SHOCK

....AND GRIEF...!!
Ref: Depression Nov 22, 2017


Recently I was complaining because I wasn't being accused of anything.  I felt
left out.


Careful what you wish for.  I received a letter from a lawyer informing me of a
class action lawsuit by fourteen wimmen who claimed various degrees of harassment up to
and including rape.  Most of them while
they were passed out in the cab I drove at night in Hollywood, Calif.


Turns out six of them are bull dykes, four are in wheel chairs, one cannot leave the nursing home and all but two wear diapers.
Their medium age is 73.


Nobody ever said "no".


It was during the sexual revolution.  Every
body was screwing everybody else.  Wimmen were passing out in the cab on a regular basis.  I thought I was doing a service.  In retrospect I might have been wrong.





No comments:

Post a Comment