E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

SAFTEY

 .......as in .....

Is it safe?  Am I safe?

Bottom line, NO  Safety is a popular illusion that people must believe in be cause the alternative is too freighting and destabilizing



People die from bullets, knives, diseases in the place they consider to be the safest, their bed, all the time

NOTE:  Bullets do not stop viruses 

I started driving cab at night in L.A in the mid 60's  Was it safe?  NO  I started carrying a .25 automatic in my boot till I discovered it didn't shoot

(For the record, twice I've had guns pointed at my head during robberies, witnessed gun fire not to mention knives, fists, clubs and bottles)

Then I started carrying a Used Minolta  Over ten years I shot 32 roles of 36 exps.  Eventually I published a book of those photos which was completely ignored


People asked....were you afraid ?

YES...!!

but not nearly afraid as I've been on a small boat in an open ocean alone at night...especially if the weather is nasty

That was a shameless plug for another one of my books


Now that I mentioned the other two I might as well include the third


That's it I'm done

No comments:

Post a Comment