E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Saturday, March 6, 2021

IMMIGRATION

Some time in the 80's I was driving cab in L.A.  By then the company had changed from hiring drivers to leasing cabs to drivers  Two drivers shared a cab

My partner was an Ethiopian immigrant I'll call 
Abdul the Fool

Ugly and nasty he had a long skinny Arab nose that hooked on the end like a beak  His nostrils flared out in anger  He had a permanent snarl  He was the kind of guy who smoked cigarettes while gassing up and whose ambition was to make enough money so he could spit on people Nice guy  Might wanna' tighten up on who we let in

LET NO GOOD DEED 
GO UN-PUNISHED

I'm finished for the night  I'm gassing up at a station on Crenshaw by the Santa Monica Freeway I'm on the outside lane next to the side walk  I leave the door open  Why not?  It's like 4 A.M.  Nobody around

A young college type approaches me and ask if I know anything about cars  Him and his buddy are on a spontaneous trip from Santa Barbra to Tia Juana
Car is over heating  Can I help  I walk over and look at it   It's a sports car

I check it out  I notice a water line going from the radiator to the fire wall I know on the other side it goes into the heater That's how the heater gets hot A line leaves the heater and goes back thru the fire wall into the block

A line comes out of the block and goes into the radiator  A complete, enclosed system  The leak was in the line coming out of the fire wall into the engine block

Simple enough solution, by pass the heater by running the line from radiator directly to the engine block  Problem solved with an available screw driver

Just as I finished one of the guys sed,...!!!...
...is that your cab?..!!

It was  I turned around in time to catch a glimpse of it as it disappeared past a building SHIT

They came and got me  I was not put back in a cab  My partner talked them into letting him have it all to himself

A lawyer for the cab co called and asked if I would testify in a case they had going
I sed when I'm back in a cab  Never heard from them again


No comments:

Post a Comment