E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BORN AGAIN

IT IS SAID;

BEFORE YOU CAN ENTER HEAVEN
YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN

YOU CAN'T DO THAT TILL YOU DIE

DIEING AIN'T EASY


BORN AGAIN

by

Capt Flash

My ex-wife tried to prevent me from becoming an artist by absorbing my time and energy with her projects.  She knew I didn't like crowds.  In spite of that she wanted me to take her and my daughter to Knott's Berry Farm in Anahiem, Calif.
on Easter Sunday, 1976.  Number freaks should note 1976 was the bi-centenial of the United States (200).

I declined

Easter Sunday is he day that Jesus rose from the dead and was born again.  I woke up with a splitting headache and a horrible hangover.  My intention was to paint but I was in no condition to do that.  I decided to clean up and/or organize the garage which I was useing as my studio at the time.


The first thing I did was move a piece of sculpture I had done.  As soon as I did that I got a very strong sensation that,

"that is where it belonged".

I moved something else.  It happened again.  I went nuts.
I touched and moved every single item in the garage.

I did all kinds of things.  I hung the bird cage from a pulley to the garage door so it could be raised or lowered by opening or closing the door.

When they came home she thought I'd gone crazy.
Late that night I read a passage from a little red book on astral projection.  Something about seeing thru glass.
I was looking into a mirror and saw myself as the devil.
I broke it.

The next day I refined the process.  Then I began to extend it into other areas, such as the house and car and eventually into everything I did.

In retrospect I realize that, that is the day I passed from chaos to harmony.

It took me twenty years to realize that what I experienced was intuitive Feng-Shui, the ancient art of placement.

This what it looked like when I finished

The only thing that is constant is change itself.  Learning to change "gracefully" is the key.  Feng-Shui is Chinese for air and water.  What is between air and water?  A sailboat.
Talk about a fluid situation.  I lived on one for eighteen years.




In summary I can say, everything has it's place.  When you get everything in it's place you have harmony (balance)

It's not hard to figure out, the "less" you have to arrange, the easier it is to get there.

Amen

Of course I can't resist the "organization" joke here...


.....one day Jesus and the devil were walking down the road when Jesus spotted something blue and shiney in the dust.  He picked it up.  The devil asked, what's that?

It's the "truth" Jesus replied.

Here, let me "organize it".

said the devil

No comments:

Post a Comment