E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Saturday, December 18, 2010

CELEBRITIES

TWO PEOPLE IN THE NEWS

.....recently that I have a connection with

DANNY BONADUCE

Either recently got engaged or married

I was doing qwick sketches in Ocean City, Maryland one summer when he came walking down the boards.  I talked him into a sketch.  He complained that his manager was making more money than him.  I think he gave the drawing to a bar maid in the Dutch Bar.  A long skinny bar that is no longer there

FAYE RESNICK

In the news recently for being bad mouthed by someone for posing nude in Playboy magazine.  I didn't actually draw her.  She was with NICOLE SIMPSON in a bar across the street from the Burbank studio when I drew her.  She is the one who talked Nicole into having the picture drawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment