E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Thursday, July 14, 2011

RUMORS

RUMORS, LIES and INUENDO

It seems some of the low life, muck raking bottom feeding, pretenders who pose as
Illuminati

....have been spreading false and malicous rumors
regarding lightening striking city hall the day  the
Free Culture Zone

...and performers ordinance was before the
city council

Earlier in the day I called Terrence Reidy to check if ALF was on the councils agenda.  He told me yes, but had to go because there was a fire alarm....

...apparently lightening struck city hall while we were talking.

This has led to un-substantiated allegations that I had something to do with it as a way of intimidating city council to vote the right way.

People point out that my name is Capt Flash, and my
signature contains a lightening bolt.

These are totally false rumors

..nothing that can be proved

I'm considering retaining legal council

No comments:

Post a Comment