E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Sunday, March 25, 2012

3/22/12

I try to avoid going into

BLOOM
BERG
(aka: NYC)

I don't like crowds, pushing and shoving, noise, pollution, surviellance camera's and Bloomberg's fascist thugs

.....but....!!!

My alma mater, Otis-Parsons was having a re-union.  The president would be there so I viewed this as an opportunity to spread the

KULTURE GOSPEL

according to
ALF

So I got on the train and went there.

OWS

My first stop was Liberty Square to see how the revolution
was coming along.



Things had changed quite a bit

This OWS information station
was all that was left


This is the "so-called", new

LIBERTY TOWER

and I use the word in the loosest sense.

If you ask me it's as phallic as anything I've seen

ION
My next stop was ION  Studio on Woorster St. where I had a re-union with my old crew from the Sabrina Ann, Leo & Marco




OTIS-PARSONS

Re-union was @

CREATURE
of
COMFORT

205 Mulberry St, NYC


This was the owner, a very tall Chinese woman.  I asked her if her name was Lin? (Chinese joke) I was close, I think she said it was Line.  I was drinking so don't hold me to that.





It's not often ones see's a Chinese woman this tall. 
 I'd  like to see more of the same














No comments:

Post a Comment