E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Monday, March 10, 2014

DEUX FEMMES

DEUX FEMMES
@ # 9
Sat Mar 9, 14

Was just about the best
opening/exhibit

I've been to since coming to Asbury Park
The turn out is the best I've seen in a long
time.  Warm night after cold
spell mighta' helped

But I can't say enuff about the art,  surrealistic, moody. ascetically pleasing.  All around well done.
Talent. skill, maturity, message


The welcoming committee was out front
with a big come on in.  So I did.






Looks like a bride with a big sword.
Wonder what the wedding night was about?













They weren't big on party favors










Mother of your children...??

Maybe......Maybe not...!!!




Thanx....I'll have a piece



This piece tripped me out...!!
What is happening here?  Where is this at and why are scantily clad wimmen floating, as if in a dream in a pool?  Strange stuff,

This is a must see...!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment