E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Sunday, March 30, 2014

TSUNAMI

A veritable tsunami of culture
 (or avalanche of assholes) continues
this weekend in the cultural wasteland of 
Azzberri Pawk

with a showing of 

ASBURIED

@
The Collective Art Tank


By Steve Harold who was un-able to
attend but his sister did.  That's her on the right.

It was a b/w shorty about how Asbury Park was when it had deteriorated.  Pretty grim.  It was well attended.  A sign of hope.

Years ago I was driving to NYC from somewhere down South.  I was a day early so I decided to kill some time.  There was a sign on the freeway for 
Asbury Park.  I had heard of it because of Bruce Springsteen and the Stone Pony.  I got off and came up thru Belmar.  I stopped at a gas station at 4th
& Main and asked where the Stone Pony was at.  
When I found it I was struck by the urban decay and left.

Years later (Maybe ten) I live within a stones throw of the Stone Pony.  Thank Gawd things have improved.


Bella Agamaom

was showing at "Where music lives"








Ron & his main squeeze
Patricia Arroyo

The "Spanish" artist

attended with me



No comments:

Post a Comment