E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 5, 2014

AMY

NO WIN KWIN


When I first started with the

ARTS LIBERATION FRONT

I worked with Terrence Riedy the city business
manager.  When he moved on I had to work 
with someone else.  I choose Amy Quinn
because she was a lawyer and might be able to relate to the problems ALF was having.

I called her but did not receive a response.  I tried John Moor.  Same thing.  Then I had a legal question I thought she might be able to help me with

It was simple.  How do I access the laws of Asbury
Park? It took a month of phone tag to reach her. She had me call her office which has to do with medical issues.  The woman who answered the phone said my case had been closed but they would open another one.
?
Not a good sign.


Finally when I did manage to get thru I informed her 
of my intention to file a civil rights complaint against the city of AP.  She encouraged it.
I told her about the performers ordinance.  She said she'd notify me when it came up.  She never did.

I was in America's cup when she walked in.  I said to the person I was with ...watch to see if she will acknowledge me.

She did not.  Looked the other way. 
 How convenient.

Sometimes people let their sexual orientation
color and distort their judgement.

Watch the video

ASBURY 2 GETHER

You-tube>Channel>
Capt Flash>Asbury 2 gether

Rude politicians behaving badly

While I'm not endorsing a candidate yet
I know this much it won't be
AMY

Asbury Park Press

Editorial, Oct 1, 2014

Stop hiding from the voters

....those that continue to hide
do not deserve to be elected

Visit:  You-tube>Channel>Capt Flash>

Asbury 2 gether



No comments:

Post a Comment