E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

NIQUEL TERRY


NIQUEL TERRY

Reporter for the Asbury Park Press

is someone I've been trying to contact for 
sometime without success.

Imagine my surprise when I pick up 
The Asbury Park Press in America's Cup
to discover she will be in America's Cup at 
3:PM that very afternoon.

I arrived on time and had a good mutual
 exchange with her.  I informed her of the
ARTS LIBERATION FRONT
The performers ordinance and the
FREE CULTURE ZONE.
Not to mention that I had contacted the
ACLU in regards to filing a civil rights
complaint against the city.



Patrick Schiavino had to wait till 
Capt Flash was finished.  You know
that didn't sit well with his ego.

Real Talent is a real threat  



Later Dan Jacobs showed up.  Dan's
afraid of me and won't even make eye 
contact.  Him and Patrick sat in a
corner and stroked each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment