E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

ART SPACE NJ

ART SPACE NEW JERSEY

ASNJ

I had heard rumors of a new art space opening on Corlies.
I didn't pay much attention because places like that have
an up hill battle.  I decided to drop in and check out the space.

I was impressed.  This is a serious effort to provide
something that is needed...a studio space with benefits.  Classes...a coffee den and an outdoor patio.  
A place for potential artistic inspiration and fervor.
Nothing like a little socializing with other creatives to get
the juices flowing.

I think studio spaces begin at three hundred a month.  Contact them for details.


 As you can see it is still a work in progress
We'll let you know when they are open
Or contact them



A private patio
in the rear






1318 Corlies Ave
Neptune, NJ 07753

www.artspacenj.com  info@artspacenj.com

Showing the Capt around were

SARA & JOY

Decided to photoshop them








No comments:

Post a Comment