E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Thursday, October 29, 2015

FISH

Thursday Oct. 29

was a blessing from the God's
Warm, sunny, balmy 70's
Just B4 November

Couldn't stay in the room.  Had morning coffee on the boardwalk @ Pop's Garage.

Then walked up to the N. end of the boardwalk, meditated a bit then went for a walk along the shore.

I saw a fisherman on a jetty walking towards the shore with a small fish in hand.  I chuckeld.

I had lived on a boat for eighteen years.  I had witnessed thousand upon thousands of fishermen....but!
very few actual fish.

I concluded fishing was not about the fish, but about fishing.  Get away from the wife, etc.

I felt like telling this guy.  Save your time and energy.  A can of mackerel is two dollars in the store.

Later I stopped for a wine in Pop's Garage.

Guess who comes walking down the boardwalk with a
monster fish.  Shocked.  As long as I've been here
I've never seen such a fish caught off the breakwater.







CONGRATULATIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment