E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Friday, October 30, 2015

SEX CHANGE


Steve Rogers
producer of

DRIVING NEW JERSEY
for
Public Broadcasting System

showed up in the 
FREE CULTURE ZONE

and did an interview of the Capt

To protest my exclusion from the
cultural Renaissance I changed the
"A" in Sea Change to an "X"

Madison-Marquette found out.  I received an
e-mail from Carrie Turner, Gen Mgr.  It sed:

SEX CHANGE?  PLEASE FIX IT 

I would have but I didn't have any paint.  The ones I used were old and I threw them away.

A couple of days later I walked pass MM.
Carrie came out.  She was pissed.  I was a bad guy.  I told her I would fix it.  She would not give me a hi-five.  Poor sport.  I got some paint and fixed it.

Doesn't matter.  You can watch me do it on T.V.  I believe the air date is Dec 23 on PBS



No comments:

Post a Comment