E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Sunday, February 21, 2016

KANYE

....dat n****er gone crazy

In 1995 I was on Duval Street in front of Rum Runners in Key West, Florida.   Someone sed...there's Kanye West.  I looked but saw nothing.  That is my total involvement with him.  I think I heard one record one time.  Thought it was good.
I have never seen the T.V. show.

I have often referred to blacks as the gimme' people.

Long comes Kanye who is worth more than he is in debt 
 and extorts Mark Suckerberg the Jew who realized Hitler was right.

I'm the greatest artist of all time (Ask Prince) Invest a billion in my beautiful ideas.  Because Taylor Swift wants my dark dick.

Gimme' gimme' gimme'

Here's a sucgestion.  Hit up your bitch.  She's worth a hundred million.  If she won't support you, why should
Suckerburg?

No comments:

Post a Comment