E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Thursday, October 20, 2016

CULTURAL FASCISM

The city of Asbury Park
Has a long solid, well documented
track record of harassment and
creating crime where it doesn't exist.

Why?

Police are inadequate human failures.
The gun and the badge are a crutch.
An excuse to bully people by telling
them what to do or not.

Their ego's need a victim

It pays well

Job security

When I first came here, before I had a computer.
I went to the police station with my portfolio.  I asked for the chief. (Kinmon)

A long tall, dark haired officer came out.  He did not tell me he was not Kinmon.  I showed him my pictures, explained what I did.

He said he "would not bother me."
At the time there was another person there.  He was a waiter that came in for a records check.  He had a warrant out and was arrested on the spot.

A couple of days later I put on the last hippy and go down to the board walk just S. of the convention hall.

Some people came along who had seen me in Key West.
Two summer wanna' be's (One was named Duffy) approached and wanted to know what I was doing.

I explained.  They seem satisfied and left.  Moments later they returned with a regular uniformed officer who I believed was named Chris Ready.

He said, "not on my boardwalk"  He gave a get outta' here thumb. I left.

Sometime later there was a graduation ceremony for
jail guards. The officer who impersonated Kinmon was there.  I approached him and told him what happened.

He said my act was so "tumultuous" It bordered on
disorderly conduct.

More creation of crime where it doesn't exist.

Not long ago I was on my bike on Main St,  I bought a bottle of wine, put it in the back and took off.

As I crossed the street a woman in a PT Cruiser looking left turned right and ran me down.

The officer showed up and gave us both a ticket.  Me for riding against traffic.

Officer, where and when did you see me riding against traffic.

You didn't.  Why did you sign the complaint?  Do you have any witnesses or evidence to present to this court? No?
Can you prove to this court that I did? No.
Motion for dismissal.

The main trouble are the summer wanna' be's.
Young, immature, in-adequate.  Ignorant of the law.
Who want to get hired back so they are anxious to
impress their superiors.

To the detriment of the city their power trip is
more important than visitor dollars.

Every summer it's the same problem over again.
They harass me.  They ticketed a kid for busking without a license when in fact they were supposed to tell them
to go to the FREE CULTURE ZONE
where a license is not required.

Someone I know was drinking a beer in the
ASBURY PARK YACHT CLUB.

He saw a friend on a bench and absent
mindlessly walked toward him with beer in hand.
He was stopped and told he was beyond the no alcohol point.  He put the beer back.

A half hour later the cop came and gave him a ticket.

A week or so after that he came down the boardwalk
with his pet parrot on his shoulder.  A cop said something about it to him.

He went inside the APYC.  The cop sat outside for three hours.  When he left out the back door, the cop approached him on the sidewalk and gave him a ticket for a pet on the boardwalk.

Sieg Hiel Mien Fuhrer

Visit:  You-tube>
Channel> Capt Flash>
Posts>
Cultural Fascist
May 7, 2014
Aug 18, 2013

I was illegally run off the
boardwalk.

On this site:

CULTURE COPS 7/22/16

CHARLIE HEBDO 1/18/15

CAMERA CANDY 5/7/14

CULTURAL FASCISM 5/7/14

CULTURAL FASCISM 8/18/13

IN DENIAL 8/21/12

WRONG THINKING 7/31/12

CITY COUNCIL 7/11/12

PANTY POLICE 5/23/12

AZZBERRI PAWK 10/8/11

PERFORMERS ORDINANCE 8/12/11





No comments:

Post a Comment