E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Sunday, December 4, 2016

MANSPLAINING

....EXPLAIN

MANSPLAING

A couple of weeks ago there was an item on the internet
saying a hotline had been set up to complain about
....mansplaing

...... is when a man talks to a woman and tells her something she already knows.  Thus belittling her.

How someone is suppose to know everything
someone else does, was not explained.

This is an example of taking something which is common,
being talked to as if your dumb and giving it a politically correct spin so it means something different, like what you want it to mean. 

I drove cab for years.  There are people who want to help you by giving you direction on the street you've been up and down a thousand times.

They'll tell you to turn left.  You pull into the left turn lane and turn on the signal.  Even tho it's been less than ten seconds since they last told you they'll tell you again ....case you forgot, and can't understand your attitude.

This hotline is staffed by feminist, shrinks, gender experts and off duty cops.

Hello, hello I was just spoken to by a man who thought I was dumb. You can tell what's coming

We'll get on it right away.  Maybe can get him fired.

Wish I had a hotline like that when I was driving.


Hello, hello, yea, some asshole just talked to me
like I was stupid.

Hello, hello,  operator I think I been disconnected

Ladies, a little advice.  Try an raise you
conscience awareness above your
crotch

No comments:

Post a Comment