E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

RACISM

A deranged lunatic told me Huffington Post was where she got her news.  I subscribed.  Right away the politically correct shit hit the fan.  I was banned for a year for calling Mexicans wets.  I claimed freedom of expression.

The young female social justice warrior on a power trip was un-receptive. (The power of denial is a powerful narcotic not to mention a refuge for the weak and in-adequate)

Eventually I was permitted to post again.
Lucky me.

It didn't take me long to realize Huff & Puff was a
politically correct propaganda organ.

I toned down my rhetoric to pass the censor.
Usually my stuff had to go thru a monitor before it was posted, then suddenly it started being posted right away.
Strange I thought.

I had heard that they can make you think your stuff is posted but only to your site.  You are happily posting stuff that only you can read. I decided to test the waters.
I posted, pussy's not free and fuck dat nigga bitch.
Both were posted instantly

Shame, shame, shame.  What is censorship?
That certainly is un-American.

Invoking the principal of fair housing....if you put
your house on the market it has to be available
to everyone.

Huff & Puff should embrace that principle and open their forum to ALL IDEALS.

Everybody has a right to form an opinion and express it and be free of retribution.  That would be in the spirit of the constitution.  In the end there is no such thing as "hate speech"  All speech is protected speech.

In Hollande a member of parliament was convicted of
inciting violence by saying they didn't want anymore Moroccan's.

Arriana Huffington was taking a nap so they brought
in a new editor, a dykish looking black lesbian who doesn't smile a lot. I call her Tootsie Roll.

Lot of wet panties in the editorial room.

Walla...!!!!

Just like that an article appears about a photographer
who only shoots black wimmen.  Imagine that.
While I don't know for certain I would bet it was a black female.  Her name was Nydia Blas.

Here is her explanation:


If you want to see yourself, stand in front of a mirror.
If white men shot only white men they would be accused of racism.  If a white man took a picture of a black woman, would they literally be able to see themselves.  Yes or no.

Simple explanation.  Why does she choose to shoot

"ONLY"

Wimmen of color.  Because she is a

Sexist and a racist

LOL

Diversity




No comments:

Post a Comment