E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

NAMASTE'


There are various interpretations of this.  Some versions 
honor and/or respect the God within you.

Anyway I was on Facebook.  On one side were groups you might be interested in.  One was Namaste' which I was familiar with and thought they might be a little more flexible than others, so I joined.

I took note of the general tone.  It was a bunch of people with stupid things to say.  Eventually I got a little bolder and decided to test the temperature of the political waters and posted this.


The shit hit the fan.  Every fem-nazi who could write attacked.  Must have touched a nerve.  

I responded with out name calling.  Can't say the same for them. Eventually someone was particularly nasty and finished with "end of discussion".  I thought how arrogant and aggressive.  There are two people in this discussion.  Who are you to decide?  I told her that and ended it
with...bimbo.

The next day I was informed that I "had to respect women" or I would be removed from the group.

Again the word "respect" is an ambiguous term, open to interpretation according to your point of view.

You know there are good and bad in all groups.  Which means, yes there are some bad women.  Must I respect them also merely because they are women?  If that isn't sexist, what is? My style is to take people as individuals even tho sometimes you need to generalize.

If I must respect women because they are women should women respect men because they are men?
There would be howling and weeping and knashing of teeth.

And.....if you honor me as a God is it appropriate for you to tell me what to think, say and do?

I came to the realization that I had uncovered a politically correct fem nazi sleeper cell.  A fake site.

They didn't have to remove me.  I voluntarily moved on of my own accord.....bimbo..!!





No comments:

Post a Comment