E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

NEUROSIS

Years ago I made a passage by sailboat from L.A to
N.Y.  I wintered in St Augustine, Florida where I got a job in a place that produced hi school year books.  There I met a guy who had lived in NYC for 32 years.  He made this statement to me;

"....the city makes women neurotic."

Never gave it much thought and moved on.

Years later I'm living on the Jerzi shore.  Computers and social media (Facebook) are here.  Some woman asked to be...friended, so I did.  Occasionally there would be posts from her.  Her and her son, maybe out with friends somewhere, etc.

Then one day there was a photo of her.  The photo was a strong picture and rang a bell with the artist in me so I down loaded it and ran it thru photo shop and re-posted it.


She wrote me and sed at first she thought it was a photograph but looked closer and asked if I had painted it.  Told her, no it was Photoshop.  She didn't know what that was then asked...what I was going to "use" it for.

I thought, what an odd question.  Use it?  What would I use it for?  The only thing I would do with it was to re-post it as art on Facebook.  That's how she saw it.  I told her that I would just re-post it on Facebook.  I had another shot of her in profile.  I told her that I would see what I could do with it.  She  replied she had no use for it.  There was that word again.  What would you use a picture for?  Show to your friends, put it in a file and forget it.  That's saying no without knowing what your saying no to.  Not a good sign.  I ran the other one thru photo shop.  In this one I removed the bump in her nose and posted it on Facebook.


Never heard from her again and was un-friended.

Which brings us to....the rape fantasy.

Women will jump up and say, she doesn't know who is a rapist so until she knows otherwise, for safety reasons, she behaves as if "all" men are rapist. 

If you take the same position with blacks you'll be called a racist, whatever that means. How many times have we heard don't judge a group by the actions of a few. 

Here's the skinny.  I'm a 75 y/o man who has had a stroke.  It's all I can do to get to the door so there is little to no chance I could rape her.  Therefore the only place that exists is in her head.  It's called the rape fantasy.  It is very common among women.  The less attractive they are the 
more prevalent it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment