E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Thursday, June 11, 2020

BIGGER ?

.......is BIGGER better ?

In an effort to seek balance in the news I use to
follow The Huffington Post.  It wasn't long before 
they shadow banned me from commenting.

If you do not respect my right to form and express
an opinion then you abdicate your right to my respect.

One day I came across a post;

Is bigger better?


Look who's asking. The all female editorial board  (They got a diversity issue) Is this the same crowd that doesn't
want to be judged on their appearance?

Let you mention the "Itty bitty titty comittee" and they'll come un-glued and label you a misogynist.  A vile social leper who not only will NOT....!!! be invited to the after 
party, you won't even be invited to the main party and don't even think about some sex....even accidently.

Social McCarthyism

In response to this misandry BS let me tell you a cab driving story.

One night I picked up a young doctor outside a hospital.
He sed he wanted to get laid.  So I rode him to the whores where he got out.

An hour later I get a call for the bar across the street.  It was the doctor.  

He sed he had gone in there but there was a problem.  The girl sed he was TOO BIG and it hurt her. (He was white)  His money was returned and he left.

Is bigger better?

My answer for the Fem-nazi's is,

.....it ain't the size of the boat it's the motion in the ocean
.....so move and make some noise bitch....!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment