E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

ACTORS

 You know about those 

progressive/liberals

in

 HOLLYWOOD

Remember this.....

.....they are

ACTORS

As in fake, phoney, pretenders

Think, not real

You know why you don't make love with an actress ?

You never know when they are acting

I drove cab in Hollywood at night  There are three kinds of people in Hollywood.  Artist, actors and illegal aliens

Every third person who get's in the cab is an actor or a wanna' be

I'm an actor, turn left here driver

What have you been in? Nothing yet,

turn left

When I drove cab in Charleston, S.C. I had a routine I used to enhance the tip

I knew how long it would take to get to a place and would time myself accordingly

At the right time I would ask where they are from  When they asked where I was from I'd tell them, Hollywood, Calif. Then I'd confess, I'm not a real driver I'm an escaped actor  This is not a real cab but a very authentic prop  Works well doesn't it  Do you like it?

I tell 'em it's so damn hard to get an audience now a days  Consider your self a captive

audience

Then just a we approach the destination I tell them to relax that sometimes I find these places  Oh...!! look were here now

Big laff breaks out just as it's time to pay

and an enhanced tip

Don't need an Oscar but a little applause is O.K.




No comments:

Post a Comment