E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Monday, October 5, 2020

POP BOMB

......as in population bomb......!!!


In 1968 there was a book out called The Population Bomb  I took it as a theme for a speech I gave in speech class at Los Angeles City College

I called for a legal limit of two children per couple  The shit hit the fan  I was labeled an alarmist  It's been 52 yrs  I guarantee you the chickens will come home to roost on that one  Nobody will ever call me a visionary






I've decided now is a good time to bring the idea of a two child limit up again with a new twist


CHILD CREDIT

It works like this, everyone is issued two child credits.  It takes two credits for a child  One from the man and one from the woman That way each couple can reproduce themselves

Here's the new twist a child credit can be sold on the stock market not un-like carbon credits

There are those who may not be physically able to have a child or choose not to like priests and gays  They can sell their credits  A straight person can sell their credit but must buy a new one to have a child

This way those that want more than two can have them and still be within the legal framework

Thoughts..!!




No comments:

Post a Comment