E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Thursday, September 6, 2012

DIA EN LA PLAYA

Sooooo....!!!
 
...summer is gone.  Thank ya'
Jesus
 
The crowds along with the crying babies are gone and now it it magic time.  That special time of year when the crowds have thinned and it's possible to enjoy the magic of the shore.
 
The day started with a trip to the food bank where I picked up an "excess" of bread which I took to the shore and fed to the gulls.
 
A woman took pictures of me.  Then we talked.  We shared some coffee at Siculianos.  She bought some art.  Darryl came along and paid me the money he owed me.
 
She left.  Later she called and I met her on the beach where we shared some herbal supplement.
 
All in all a special time
 
Usually I would do these pictures as a slide show but it woud lose something
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment