E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Monday, March 30, 2015

FREE SEX

There is a local weekly paper here in 
Asbury Park

There is a woman who writes an occasional column for it.  Identified here only as

Lady G

(Not 2B confused with the "G Spot")

Her daddy told her don't marry.  She listened to
him.  Might be too late now even if she changed her mind.

She deplores the commodifing of sex.  Shouldn't put a price on it is her position.  She explains what a beautiful thing it is for a man and a woman to spend an afternoon in bed.  Putting a price on it cheapens and degrades it.

I'm pardon the pun in bed with her.  I believe
sex should be free.


One afternoon I met a woman of color on the board walk.  She agreed to have sex with me....but she wanted to get paid so I could get laid.

I told her about Lady G and how that would
cheapen and degrade what we did.  She wanted to get paid anyway.

As it turns out Lady G lives across the street from me and the other woman next door to me.  I'm gonna' go ask Lady G to talk to her.  Show her the error in her ways and hopefully get a refund.

Don't hold your breath



No comments:

Post a Comment