E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Friday, March 6, 2015

GENDER CONFUSION

HANNAH WALKER

The Tri-City News associate publisher replaced
Luanne Peterpaul (The avenging angel) this week as the author of the

RAINBOW ROOM

TCN's LGBTQ weekly column.

She wrote about an "agender" rapper
Raen Roes

I didn't know what agender was so I went to Wekipedia: A person without a sexual identity,
what ever that is?

Everybody is something whether they want to admit it or not.  Don't like it?  Complain to God.

I had to re-read this a couple of times to make sense of it.

Hannah claims she is a rising rap star who also
regularly makes queer lady bloggers weep over her
"too cute" relationship with girlfriend Ireland Baldwin.
"Too cute". What's that about?

They are commonly known as lesbians.  Does she switch hit with men?  Bet not.

Seems Raen Roes didn't want to clarify her identity
so Hannah help us along about gender fluidity
(read confusion)

Hannah said;  Some agendered folks can wake up one morning and feel like glamming up in their cutest sun dress and makeup and the next day rock the heck out of a vest and tie.  Sounds like confusion to me.  Sit on one or the other.  It works better that way in the long run.

I for one have never had an urge to glam up in a sun dress. I don't have one and make up doesn't go well with beards.  

Raen sez she's not a boy.  She does have a female girlfriend?  Maybe agender is just a word that is cool and hip and gets attention.

SPEECH POLICE

Remember this, the speech police are the thought police in disguise.  

For sometime I have considered TCN to be a
mouth piece for politically correct propaganda.
I might add here that political correctness  suffocates freedom of expression.

TCN is in bed with the attackers of Charlie Hebdo

The Arts LIBERATION Front

The operative phrase is LIBERATION. As in
freedom, especially freedom of expression.

This is how she slips in politically correct fascism.
She says this is important when a person has a preference in how you refer to them...
...you respect that...!!

You can handle a little grammar rule bending if that's what it takes to show common respect to another human being.

Bullshit.  If you respected me you wouldn't try to decide for me which words I can and can not use.
When you do that you structure and control reality and the discussion.

I know Hannah and have had discussions with her about freedom of expression.  She is not for it and by extension TCN.  Words hurt she says.  I say I know, Gabriel Orbe of TCN has publicly called me a sexist dirt bag.  It hurts Hannah.  Talk to her please.

The other day someone called me an asshole.  I said, tell me something new.  I'd like to hear demagogue.
Here's a request Hannah, show some respect, in the future I want you to refer to me as God, except on Thurs when Jesus will do. 

I requested an on camera interview with Hannah.  she didn't say no but it's been six months and it hasn't happened yet.  What's the problem Hannah?  You afraid of something?  Something to hide maybe?

GENDER CONFUSION
Shrinks call it GID

Gender identity disorder

I grew up in the 60's and 70's.  Free love and the sexual revolution followed by the advent of AIDS
which killed the whole scene.  I am of the opinion that human sexuality is manipulated by the manipulators. 

It was rare enuff to hear of gays but trannies were completely un heard of. Now they're everywhere.  Must be something in the water.  Imagine four and five year old kids who don't even know what sex is feeling un-comfortable in their bodies.

Sometime ago I read on the internet an article by a sex change doctor.  He said that some people grow out of the urge.  He further stated that there is no such thing as a sex change.  You can make cosmetic change but the basic biology is there.

How do you put reproductive organs in a man?  What happens when a trans man meets a trans woman?
Does the penis get erect and ejaculate sperm? Does the vagina get wet and experience an orgasm? 

There is a reason for boys and girls.  Look around you.  Birds do it.  Bees do it.  Flowers and trees do it.  Evan seagulls at sea do....reproduce.  the driving force in nature.

I don't want to sit in judgement here.  I can't say I haven't poke the back door a couple of times and I ate a lot of pussy.  I really don't care if two guys want to pack each others fudge.  Just not mine

There's a reason for boys and girls.  There is a reason for the little white stuff coming out of the penis.

It's Yin and Yang, not Yin-Yin and Yang-Yang.
Your parents weren't that way. If it wasn't for
heterosexuals there'd be no homosexuals.

The penis goes into the front whole, not the back.
Calling two men who get together, married degrades the traditional institution of marriage. Show respect for that Hannah.

To call it that is to try get people to buy into the lie that the penis going into the back is the same as the front.  It's not.  No matter how many bullshit laws you get past you'll never be able to make babies.

But maybe that's a form of birth control. 
 Quien sabe?












No comments:

Post a Comment