E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 26, 2015

KWEERS

KWEER PROS
In the locker room...!!!??

Must be a power struggle going on at 
TRI CITY NEWS

Hannah Walker has again replaced the
avenging angel in this weeks (Mar 26)
edition.

Not content with distorting reality she is at it again  in the rainbow room.

Her column is titled

LGBTQ in the locker room

That stands for:

Lesbian, Gays. Bi-sexual, Transgender
& Queers

Are we to believe she wants all of these in the locker room?  Why have locker rooms at all then?

Tell ya' the truth I'm not sure what she means by
queers.  Are they the same as gay men?  Or something else?  Like what?  If they're gay men call them that.  What's the point in playing word games.
Obscure the issue perhaps?

I remember reading in TCN about a controversy around the gay men's softball world series.
The loosing team filed a protest claiming contrary to the rules two of the players on the winning team were..Gawd forbid...bi-sexual.
What next, babies?

The judge ruled in favor of the loosing team citing
freedom of association.

Get to decide who you want to associate with based on a person's sexual orientation.  Magin' dat.
Bias, discrimination, legal?

Guess Hannah doesn't read TCN.  I understand.

Hannah likes to distort things so people seem to be victims of bias and ignorance.  It's called the magnificent martyr syndrome.  The choicest role is that of the victim.

She cites Alabama coach Nick Saban saying that he'd accept
gay players in the locker room. How bout in your bed coach?  What do your players have to say about that?
You say you prefer wimmen.  Me too.

She claims that isn't endorsing homosexuality it's endorsing acceptance and the motto 
....you can play.

I don't care if you play...just not with me.
If you touch me I might make a mess of your face.

Not only that I don't need the stress and tension of some cocksucker with raging hormones staring at my crotch and groping me in the shower.  I prefer my own kind.  That way I don't got to worry and can relax.  Got a problem with that?  Too bad.  Get over it.

The politically correct crowd always likes to distort those that have a different point of view as
haters...who fear queerness.

This is an attempt to make them out as insecure weaklings with adequacy issue.  Thus painting 
their self righteous position with the glory
of political correctness.  Got to be something wrong with those guys. Couldn't be us.

They need to degrade (Cast them in a negative light) the other person because if they dealt with the reality that a sane, logical person could reach a conclusion other than theirs
things would be different and their position a little less tenable.

As for hating and fearing.  As long as there is love there will be hate.  It's like two sides of a coin, or two ends of a stick.  I don't hate 'em but I don't like them either.  What's wrong with that?  What has happened to our basic freedom of choice?  If it's O.K. to like it's O.K. not to.  Same thing.

As for fearing, that's Hannah's word for the same reason as above.  I drove cab at night for years in Hollywood, Calif.  Men and wimmen alike would hit on me, like a bird after a worm.

I got hit on so much by men that I developed a line.
I tell 'em I was gay but AIDS scared me straight and I sold all my dresses.  Besides I'm saving my self for someone special.

There is nothing to fear from fags.  But don't pretend they aren't interested in scoring.  That's a good reason to keep them out of the locker room.

Here's an idea, let them play and have their own locker room. Fair enuff?

Imagine a locker room full of bull dykes letting a couple of hairy, burly men in and not minding it. Dream on.  We just want to play.
Don't discriminate against us because were men.
You must be men haters.

How about a girls locker room with naked men and wimmen in it, sharing showers and watching each other pee?  All in favor raise your hand. 

Let's get rid of men and wimmen's rest rooms altogether. Everybody can expose their privates and watch each other piss and shit.  Some wimmen like that.  Un-comfortable with that.  Get over it you sexist hater.

Sometimes I see Hannah at America's cup.  Do think she'd let me into the restroom to watch her pee?
I jus' wanna' watch Hannah.

It's time for TCN and Hannah to cum out of the closet
and admit to being mouth pieces for
politically correct fascism.


This is Hannah with her Magic Girl Squad
shirt.

I call her Miss Sandrix the mean mistress
of mysandry.
(Hatred of men)

Meet me in the locker room.  
I got some magic for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment