E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Sunday, April 12, 2015

HACULLA SUCKS

.....culture continues it's nose dive into
the cesspool of ignorance...!!!


There was an article in the April 2 edition of

TRI CITY NEWS
by

Hannah Walker

about an artist who calls himself

haculla

doing a mural in the carousel 
building on the boardwalk

A couple of days earlier I shot a picture of the ticket booth at the miniature golf course that had been
done over



My first impression was some graffiti artist had snuck in at night and did it.  Then I realized
the booth had been painted white so it probably wasn't that.

I thought, what idiots to put something like that there.  When I read the article in TCN I decided to go to the carousel and check it out.




 ha, ha, ha, ha, what a joke he's playing

The bad news is he probably got paid to do it.  Gawd knows how much but what ever it was was too much.

The good news is it's inside where not a lot of people will see it.

I can hear the politically correct crowd saying you shouldn't criticize another artist, your just jealous.

I'm 71 with 52 yrs of painting experience 
and a six page resume'
to back it up.  If I want to criticize an another artist's work whether someone approves of it or not I'll do it.  If I want your opinion I'll ask for it and there is nothing to be jealous of.

Hannah Walker is a young politically correct reporter who knows as much about art as I know about being a young girl.  Tri-city news is staffed by people who are ignorant of art from Dan Jacobson an ex-lawyer
on down.

This is another example of TCN desperately scraping the bottom of the barrel in hopes of finding something relevant...anything

.....the fact that something so progressive and artistically relevant is here is really impressive...

John Herguth, Madison Marquette.
(haculla's old skating buddy)

Progressive...what are you talking about?
artistically relevant...to what and how would you 
know?

Here's what the voice of experience sez:

IT SUCKS

The work displays a complete lack of talent, knowledge of color and/or design and zero imagination.

It is crude "chicken scratching" that any 12 year old could do.

Listen to this BS they use to cover up and
 gloss over the truth.

........the piece in the carousel is part of a theme that popped into
Guzman's (haculla) fine art work, a series called one of a kind.

That series is a reaction to seeing so many people in a crowd...
but each one is an individual.

Individuals?  I don't know about you but they all look the same to me.  Probably because that's about all he can do.


I'll give him credit for getting away with it.
He's probably laffing all the way to the bank.

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

No comments:

Post a Comment