E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Monday, April 13, 2015

SCOTT SHOT

WALTER SCOTT
got shot and was murdered by a police
officer who swore to protect and serve

The only thing police protect are their own asses.
The only thing they serve are their own interest.

I lived in Charleston, SC for twelve years.  The locals call it Chucktown.  I drove cab at night in
 N. Charleston.

There is little or no difference between N. Charleston and Ferguson, Missouri.  They are both thinly disguised extortion rackets.

The law creates poverty.  I was a driver for a hiring hall.  Took the workers to the job and picked them up.  A guy I knew managed to get enuff for a room for the night.  He crossed the street for a beer.
Returning he stumbled.  He was arrested and did thirty days.  The motel confiscated all his working tools.  When he got out in thirty days he had nothing and had to start over again.

Near the end of my stay there I roomed with some pardon the pun "white trash".  The  woman 
crossed the street and bought a beer.  She took a sip and headed home.  She was busted in her driveway.  The cop told her boyfriend if he came outside he would be arrested also.  She did thirty days.
Betcha' any money the jail is privately run and has an occupancy clause in the contract.

The police probably have a performance quota.
The laws are written in such a way that the filmiest pretext is used to arrest and then put thru a kangeroo court where the rules are stacked against you.

Why?  To make people pay for their own oppression.
Exorbitant salaries and pensions for the hired guns (whores)

The drug war is fascism in disguise.  A situation where people are given a candy then punished for it.  Easy and inexpensive way for the rich to keep a lot of hired guns to protect them for free.
Can the revolution be far behind.

After 9-11 things went down hill fast.  Somebody way at the top eager to impress issued an order in the interest of homeland security probably said something like we gotta' stop everybody to check for terrorist.  Consequences be damned.

When that rolled all the way down it translated into poor people like me being royally screwed.

After going years as a night time driver with  usually two or three tickets in a year I had a good run.  No tickets for two years then bang, thirteen tickets in four months.  ruined my life.

What happened?  Did I suddenly become a bad driver.  They were bullshit tickets.  Somebody had a quota to fill.

I'm pulled over coming out of a parking lot for speeding.  When I pointed out that no speed limit was posted in the lot my license was taken.

In S. Carolina licenses are two parts glued together.
Mine had started to separate.  When the officer took it, it fell apart.  I got a ticket for that.  I actually got two tickets for it.  My position is the state used defective glue and he knocked it apart, why should I get a ticket?

I got a ticket for a light out on a cab even tho the officer knew it was the responsibility of the registered owner to fix.

Anything, anything at all to write a ticket.

It was a terrible time in my life.  I had been a productive member of society who was turned into a criminal by the system.

I wrote it all down,










Once you come to the realization that the 
system is the crime and the police are the criminals things will be much clearer.

What is needed is a basic, fundamental
change to what is a crime and how to deal with it.
Drugs should be treated as a medical condition not a criminal offense.

You can not be a cop and have any personal self respect.

And as for the theory that it is only a few bad apples.  Bull shit.  If you keep your mouth shut when you know wrong is being done, just like civilians your guilty.

Try telling the Jews that not all 
Nazi's are bad

No comments:

Post a Comment