E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

AGENCY

Some time ago I noticed an item on the fem nazi propaganda organ Huff & Puff It was a story of some black/female artist who planned to disrupt Basel the major art show held in Miami once a year.

Of course they felt discriminated against because it was a mostly white gathering.  One of them threatened to disrupt things.  I thought what are they going to do, knock over some tables, talk loud, flash some tit etc.

Then they talked about black women's "creative agency".
I've been an artist for 55 + years and have never heard of a creative agency.  Have I missed something?  Is it too late to sign up?

Art Basel is a business, you pay your money and get a space. Then you can stand in front of it and demand people buy your art.  When it fails to sell you can blame it on racism and sexism.

The truth is art doesn't sell whether your black or white.  The trouble is your viewing the world thru your pussy with sunglasses on.


I can't verify it but I believe this is the

BLACK WOMEN'S CREATIVE AGENCY

What ever that is ?

1 comment:

  1. Yo capt.flash. The WEED down here in KEY West is good so is my music.ill bring some back George

    ReplyDelete