E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

FOOLS

…...it's easy to fool yourself

I was having coffee on the boardwalk when I noticed someone walking towards me.  At first glance I thought it was a woman because they had a top on.  Then I took a closer look and noticed they/he had a man's build.  As he walked pass me I checked for an Adam's apple.  It was there.

The easiest person in the world to fool is yourself....when you want to. 


The purpose of a top is to cover up and support breasts.  Ain't got no tits, don't need a top.  He could take his top off and nobody would notice.  But that would spoil the charade.

He also wears his hair long.  Long hair/top adds up to woman. What message is he trying to send, to who and why?

In trying to fool people into thinking he's a woman, the only person he may be fooling is himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment