E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

GREY

...haired old ladies

I belong to a on-line old hippy group run by a woman named Hope.

There was a post that talked about grey haired ladies 
taking over.  I PM'd her...it went like this....

...I hope that wasn't you who posted  the piece with ominous over tones.... grey haired ladies threatening to

TAKE OVER...what ever that means..

As an older white guy I'm concerned for my safety.  Is this site safe or should I expect harassment from trolls?

The situation made me soooo...!!! un-comfortable I had a disturbing dream.

I was asleep in a jail cell when a herd of grey haired ladies ghosted down the hall way, like ominous cloud and penetrated my cell and woke me up to tell me they here to TAKE OVER.

Take over, take over what?  This is a Gawd damn jail cell.  There is nothing to...take over.

You bitches need to go back to bed, I'm trying to get some sleep.  We can talk about it in the morning.

Liten up on the sugar before bed time.




No comments:

Post a Comment