E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Thursday, December 26, 2019

RAM DASS 88

BABA RAM DASS

Dead @ 88



Hippiedom is in morning over the loss of their Saint who passed Sun 12/22/2019

I just found out about it 12/26

Very few people influenced me as much as he did.  No other book, (Be Here Now) has as much effect on me as it.

In the 80's I was hiding out in an office. A Thai friend of mine gave me a copy.  I would read it and have a question.  The answer would be on the next page. I was profoundly effect. I saw him once in Santa Monica, Calif.


Years passed, I changed.  I would get e-mails from his organization.  They always asked for money.  I could use some.

I'm 75 now and have had a stroke.  The time for spiritual guideance  has come and gone.  What can he say that will change the reality you'll die.

Let's give credit where credit is do.  Very few people had so much impact on me and a generation.  Thanx.

RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment