E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

OUCH..!!

Got run down he other day @ 2nd & Main
in Asbury Park, N.J.


The lady was looking left while turning right.
I'm sure she got a ticket for something.  So did I.
Riding against the flow of traffic.



This is possibly retribution.  I had recently informed city council member, Amy Quinn of my intentions to file a civil rights complaint against the city
for interfering with my constitutional rights.

I was accused of riding against the flow of traffic.
The officer arrived after the incident and never saw me on the bike...so how did he know?

What is conjecture officer?  Something you make up.
I remember being in America's Cup Coffee shop on Cookman one day.

Someone had a confrontation and summoned Ofc. Dana Parsale.  I distinctly heard him say,
unless he saw it there is nothing he can do about it.

This officer managed well enuff.  How can anyone obey the law when it changes from officer to officer and from day to day, mood to mood?

Will plead not guilty and keep you informed.

...sometime later I decided to make an 
additional comment..

The Asbury Park Police Dept is highly
creative.  They create crime where it
doesn't exist because it pays them well.

Visit:  Cultural Fascism
Aug. 18, 2013




4 comments:

  1. Of course the po po punished u again. They are always causin' trouble for us "little ppl"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat'sa matter. ?? Didn't get laid again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actaually, I haven't. how'd u guess ?
      Hey, I'm on your side dude. The man is always taking out their big, tough power on "the little man,"
      even when they can't even keep their own house clean.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete