E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

#'s

#'S

by the
NUMBERS


I was homeless for the better part of eight years. 
I lived in a car.  During the week I'd would work the tourist crowd in Hollywood, around the Chinese Grauman theater.

On the weekends I'd move down to Venice Beach.
It was a warm sunny afternoon.  I'm headin' out the Santa Monicas Freeway.  The sun was setting.  I was stoned.  

When that happens I think.  I was thinking about how life was.  What my problem's were.  The
thought came to my head about how it is said, "everything" can be explained mathematically.

How do you say somethings wrong in numbers.
Lately I had been hearing about
something
called 

NEW MATH

I thought, ...what's 
dat' about.

Did they change it?

Is

2+2
now
7
?

People ask me, how do you get that

I tell 'em 

I use a lot of 

drugs.

They say,

...what does it 
mean
?

I say;

It
don't
add
up

A lot of things don't add up.

I'm gonna' start a new series
called

..by the numbers

expressed
as

#'S



No comments:

Post a Comment