E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

RANDOM THOUGHTS 2/18/14

In matters of style, swim with the current.
In matters of principle
stand like a rock.

A half truth is a whole lie

Don't let schooling interfere with
your education

Don't let thinking
get in the way of
doing.

Someone said I was 
homophobic.

I told 'em, I was
born that way.

They said I was a racist.
Never been in a race in
my life.

Said I was a misogynist.
Never, ever massaged
anyone.

Real talent meets
real resistance

Why?

'Cus real talent is a
real threat.

Once there was a real artist..
...so
they killed him.

Just because your paranoid
doesn't mean they aren't
out to get 
you.

An orgasm is a moment of
pure enlightenment.

At no other time are you
more
here and
now.

It's better to 
tickle the trigger
than to 
trip 
it

The creative adult
is the child who
survived.


2 comments: