E-MAIL; artsliberationfront@yahoo.com

Sunday, May 21, 2017

TAXI TIMES

.....more

TAXI TIMES

The rules

Talk is cheap

Money first

Keep the doors locked

The motto

Kick ass

Take names

Don't play games

The poem

The hack

He's got to be clever
He's got to be quick
and
He's got to have a
BIG, BIG DICK

This works good in a bar


You go in and holler "Taxi"
Some drunk leans off the stool
and sez, R U the cab.
I reply....

No, I'm the driver.  The cab is out front.  It sent
me in to get you.  It doesn't like 2 B
kept waiting, let's go.

Stupid questions.

You get to the destination and the passenger
asks, how do I get out?

You open the door.

How do I do that?

Use the handle.

Where's it at?


On the door.


Where at on the door?


Near the center.  If you need
more help I'll come back there and
let you out.


How to throw someone out of the cab
gracefully.


If you don't like the way this cab is operated
you can always


.....shop around

No comments:

Post a Comment